A place I go to waste time and put off actually WRITING movie scripts. Join me.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Greenlight gives me the Green Light!

Those who know me know that I don't do self-promotion, shameless or otherwise so I'll keep this quick. This years' Project Greenlight Australia (showing on Movie Extra soon) had a Short Script Competition to complement the feature competition. I entered three short scripts; two made it into the Top 30 through the peer review process, one of which - Equal Opportunities - made it into the final Top 14, each of which will be produced, and directed by those individuals still in the running for the feature prize.

So... go me!

J.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Hope you score a good director.

1:16 AM

 
Blogger James said...

You too, Luci. For both of yours!

J.

11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome, James!
I'll be keeping an eye out for Equal Opportunities.
See you in store - if they ever finish.

11:58 PM

 
Blogger stu willis said...

Congratulations... What happens with the scripts if they don't get put into production by PGLA ?

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home