A place I go to waste time and put off actually WRITING movie scripts. Join me.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Support your local Greenlight!

In less than 48 short hours the 2006 Project Greenlight Australia series will have begun and it's importance to emerging filmmakers in this country should not be underestimated. I urge you if you have any interest in improving the quality of film and television production in Australia then watch the show on Movie Extra at 8.30pm AEST Thursday September 14 or follow it online. Either way, be involved and make sure you vote. The talented people you see there will be responsible for the stuff you'll see in the cinema and on TV in the years to come.

Please give them your support. They deserve it.

J.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT, GO JIMMAY! (waves one of those 80's clickers in the air in one hand whilst holding a giant inflatable hand in the other)

Look forward to seeing it. I havent been this excited since finding the bloggs for Hot Fuzz!! (Shaun of the Dead dudes).... which by the way is, http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/featureProductionDiary.php?featureID=103

Good luck Jimmy, You had me at "Hello"

P.S. oh my word verifaction is "epuzys"... I laughed that hard I think a lil bit of pee came out... is this thing on?? :)

Danno

9:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James, have you had a chance to see your short? Know which night it's scheduled to be shown? Can't wait.
Luci

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home